I am going discuss the podcast which I have been listening to lately.
This is currently ranked as the number one podcast on itunes and for good reason. This is an NPR podcast which covers pretty much all topics of American life. The topics are usually about things which currently affect Americans of late. Each show has a theme and they break the show up into shorter sections, where each section talks about the theme in a different way.
I really like this show because they tend not to give any types of partisan view of whatever topic they are discussing that episode. The shows are also very entertaining and thought provoking.
Basically, if you like the show, you will like this podcasts. They simply take the show and rebroadcast it as an audio podcast.
I just recently been listening to this podcast. This is particularly fun because the show is taped inside Kevin Smith's house and he is yelling at his dogs to shut up half the show.
If you are a fan of Kevin Smith, you will like this show. It is basically him and Scott Mosier talking about whatever is currently on their minds.
This is a Podcast dedicated to the show Heroes. If you are a fan of the show, I highly recommend this podcast. The hosts discuss the current weeks show and make predictions for the future episodes.
Another Public radio podcast, but this one is an interview show. These interviews can be anything from movie stars to politicians.
The Ricky Gervais Show
This podcast is no longer being broadcasted. They are available to purchase through itunes as audio books. Nevertheless, if you have never listened to them, I recommend that you buy them. They may be the funniest thing I have ever listened to.







No comments:
Post a Comment